Sunday, March 22, 2009

Annie Raines Workshop

Annie

Michael, Annie, and Fred

As Fred indicated in his e-mail last week, the workshop was a great success. Annie, in addition to being a wonderful player is a great teacher. Anyone who has ever taught a seminar or workshop knows how difficult it is to teach to a diverse group with different interests and diverse levels of ability. I believe everyone could pick up useful information and techniques from this workshop.

I must confess that I thought that I had recorded the workshop and had planned to edit it and place it on the blog. However, I neglected to push the record button a second time and so....

If anyone has a digital recording, I will edit it and post it here on the HARP blog. Seth indicated that he would transcribe his notes for us as well.

I would point out that Annie (and her playing partner Paul Rishell) are coming to the Sellersville Theatre April 5 in a show in which they open for Charlie Musselwhite. (see HARP calendar to the left).

No comments:

Post a Comment